This is my attempt to document my entire journey on Twitter from the very beginning. At the time of writing this, I have 32K followers.
This is not a Twitter course.
In this document, you will learn about:
- How I started using Twitter.
- My advantages of building an audience on Twitter.
- What I did to grow from 100 to 30K followers.
- What kind of tweets I posted worked well, and why.
Ten milestones to 30K:
- 🚩 100 followers
- 🚩 200 followers
- 🚩 300 followers
- 🚩 700 followers
- 🚩 1,000 followers
- 🚩 1,500 followers
- 🚩 6,000 followers
- 🚩 10,000 followers
- 🚩 20,000 followers
- 🚩 30,000 followers
You will also see the journey at each milestone:
- How have my approach changed throughout the entire journey
- How I leveraged my advantages at each stage
- How I build and share in public
It took me A LOT of time and effort to document this. I really hope it can be helpful to you!
Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tdinh_me
You'll get a Notion document with the full content.
Tweets with commentary50 tweets
Est. read time15 minutes
- You'll get a Notion document with the full content.
- Words count2,975
- Tweets with commentary50 tweets
- Est. read time15 minutes
- Milestones10 milestones